Thursday, March 17, 2011

Official Business

As the weather turns warmer and days seem to get busier, I have decided to close the Dessert Club. 

I went back and forth for a while, for many reasons - but mainly just because I enjoy getting together with you guys and sharing laughter, stories and made-with-love Desserts.  It's the friendships built and strengthened that were the real purpose behind each meeting - and it never left me hungry! :) Dessert Club was always much more to me than just getting together to take in some calories. It was about caring for each other - sharing our time, talents, and upliftment.

 I want to still spend time with all of you - so I sincerely hope that I'll be seeing you all at the now monthly Enrichment Activities held by the
 If you need to know when they are and would like more information  on them, give me a holler! :))

In the meantime, don't forget that each day brings us so many good things to fill our time with. I encourage everyone to take a little piece of Dessert Club and spread it!  Take a plate of cookies to your neighbor. Send a sweet note to someone you admire. Invite someone into your own home to enjoy a little dessert together! 

No comments: