I just saw the movie, and am feeling a new inspiration to taste things that are truly delicious. Things that are so good, I won't even care if my pants might get tighter. Sometimes I think that the reason we start to care so much about weights and sizes and images that are supposed to make us happy, is because we are not truly enjoying the little things in life - the desserts, if you will.
I am not talking about the prepacked ones that come from the store, with who knows what in them. I am talking about the things women, who used to be happy in the kitchen, used to make. Those desserts made with love. You know, the homemade ones.
So - I am on a mission. To make the most of those moments, to truly indulge. No more wasting calories, or tummy room on mediocre half-hearted sweets. To find foods, and friends who want to share that made-from-scratch sweetness, and that feeling of love and happiness that comes with it.
I am not saying desserts will bring us happiness, but I am willing to bet that sharing them, and filling a room with laughter with friends will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment