In an effort to sweeten lives, I am starting a Dessert Club that will meet twice a month. These "meetings" are for pure enjoyment - of both good company, and good food. More of our moments should be focused on enjoying - who we are with, who we are, and what we eat :)
I recently spent some time with wonderful inspiring women from my fathers family line. A Great Aunt of mine had this piece of advice for the younger generation - "Truly love yourselves so you can truly love others."
So much of my time I enjoy filling with moments that I can love others. But every once in a while, I just need to sit and recharge. No task, no needs to fill, just to savor my life. So - in an effort to help us all find that moment to savor, I am inviting you over to eat dessert!
Wednesday, September 1st7:00 PM
Menu:
Mini Berry Pies
Lemon Cake
Ice Water
Please food critics, stay at home. I am new to the art of baking. This is the journey - not the destination :)
See you soon!

2 comments:
Thanks so much for the invite! I'm going to be busy on Weds night setting up the Twice Is Nice consignment sale (at Northwood Temple) but I LOVE this idea! I'll look forward to the third Weds of Sept! (and I'm bookmarking your blog!) Thanks so much! Amy Lovato
I had planned to come but hubby called and said he was going to be late tonight. I will try to get over for the 3rd Wednesday. Thank you for thinking of me when you sent the invites!
Stefanie Batdorff
Post a Comment